greg allman

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man I worry when I see a name in the GD section...seems like most of the time it's someone who is no longer with us...Have a good time tonight Brian.

brian j said:
i'm going to see greg allman and friends tonight. going to be a good time. 8)

Trivia: "Eat a Peach for Peace" was the name the Allmans chose, but their label shortenned it. I'm told Duane died durring the making of this album.

Edited to correct spelling.

I met him when I was doing hotel/concert security. Ellijah Blue was there too. Pretty cool guy. .....umm... Pretty sweet smell coming from their hotel suite as well. 8)

I used to go see the Allman Bros. every summer when they were in town.
Have fun Bri ;)

brian j said:
ScottyDaQ said:
I met him when I was doing hotel/concert security. Ellijah Blue was there too. Pretty cool guy. .....umm... Pretty sweet smell coming from their hotel suite as well. 8)
his bio says he's been sober since the 90's. he must have been just 'hanging out' living off second hand smoke. :LOL:

Well, It was around 92... so I guess you must be right. ;)

Umm did it just say sober?

No doubt the show will be great. Wish I couldve caught the little project band he toyed with for a few shows a couple of years ago. Greg, Robben Ford on gtr and Steve Potts (Booker T) on drums. as to Cher.....well i think the quote was " just like tossin a hot dog down a hallway"

brian j said:
cflatt said:
No doubt the show will be great. Wish I couldve caught the little project band he toyed with for a few shows a couple of years ago. Greg, Robben Ford on gtr and Steve Potts (Booker T) on drums. as to Cher.....well i think the quote was " just like tossin a hot dog down a hallway"
it was a good show but was too short imho and he only played a couple of allman bro's songs. his son's band honeytribe opened up and they were pretty good too.

What, no pics. Come on Brian.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom