Green Juicing

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I'm serious guys, the first day sucked. I gave in to one meal a day. First night was steamed chicken and vegetables. Last night I attempted to grill cod and spaghetti squash, got the squash on and the Heavens opened up so I finished inside, but still a fantastic dinner. Honestly, I feel like I am changing some how, I feel great and full of energy. Please take a couple minutes to watch and subscribe to my Youtube channel. The first 50 subscribers will receive 3 Wolfe Rub BBQ Seasonings Recipes FREE. I am planning on creating more videos of healthy 'grilled' food. I made a video last night of the cod and will be uploading it later.

Juicing Live

Anything you two Jake Legs need to know about juicing or other health food factoids...consider giving uncle bigwheel a shout. I am a badly backslidden raw vegan at heart. Worse thing that ever befell the Human Race is the invention of the cook stove. It has kilt billions. Hearken unto early Genesis and see what the Lord gave Adam and Eve permission to eat. No..it was not the forbidden fruit.

Nick Prochilo said:
How's the juicing going? Haven't heard anymore since last week.

Sent using smoke signals because I'm a cheap bastard!

down almost 15lbs.

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3f2ydi63]How's the juicing going? Haven't heard anymore since last week.

Sent using smoke signals because I'm a cheap bastard!

down almost 15lbs.[/quote:3f2ydi63]

Atta boy!

Hi Larry. Watch Sick Fat and Nearly Dead. At least google it. I been juicing for about 5 months. Now just about 4 times a week for the nutrients. Be careful you'll loose tons of weight but it comes back 5x as fast. Just change your lifestile and it'll come off and stay off. I only only allow myself one huge crappy meal and beers once a week. The rest of the week it's damn hippy food and lots of exercise.

There ya go. Everybody needs a pig out day. Got to put that one on the blueprints. Best deal in town is like this. Fresh fruit for breakfast..all you can hold. They knock the appetite till way past lunch..which be a big leafy green salad and any kind of raw veggie on earth. Dress the salad with Braggs Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and XXX Greek Virgin Olive Oyl. If you still hongry have a bowl of beans and corn bread. Repeat for supper. You will hit ideal body weight shortly. Only eat meat on the pig out day. Human bodies can only handle meat about once a week. Depending on the blood type. O's need a little meat each day. A's can live with once a week. Friday or Sat make great pig out days.

bigwheel said:
There ya go. Everybody needs a pig out day. Got to put that one on the blueprints. Best deal in town is like this. Fresh fruit for breakfast..all you can hold. They knock the appetite till way past lunch..which be a big leafy green salad and any kind of raw veggie on earth. Dress the salad with Braggs Raw Apple Cider Vinegar and XXX Greek Virgin Olive Oyl. If you still hongry have a bowl of beans and corn bread. Repeat for supper. You will hit ideal body weight shortly. Only eat meat on the pig out day. Human bodies can only handle meat about once a week. Depending on the blood type. O's need a little meat each day. A's can live with once a week. Friday or Sat make great pig out days.

Totally agree. watch that Olive Oil. Lots of fat and calories. You really want to go big use some Lemon Juice instead.

Interesting to see some of you juicing. The wife and I have been juicing off and on for about 5 months now. Normally we do one meal of juice a day. Usually breakfast. I had thought about going to 2 meals a day but it is pretty time consuming and requires many trips to the farmers market!
Our morning juice is, 1 cucumber, 2 green apples, 1 cup of broccoli, , 2 cups spinach, 1 carrot, 7 Brussels sprouts, 1 lemon

What happened to the video? Says it has been removed.

Yes the clear corn juice is real tasty especially when combined with rye..yum yum. Makes a person handsome..smart and tough.

Getting some great idears on how to make Larry less grumpy..and sure it help him to be more handsome at least when he looks in the mirror. The key would be to find a mechanism to make him less homely to others. I'm think a big paper sack with eye holes might work. Let me know. Thanks.

Well he may be what is called an Okie Two Sacker..that be one sack for her/him and a sack for us in case his sack falls off. We would not need the eye holes in our sack of course.

Back
Top Bottom