Got A New Butcher

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Went to meet my new butcher yesterday, My old one is going out of business. Nice guy and they deliver! I'm going to take them some pulled pork for lunch on Friday, Just so we get started off on the right foot. Know what I mean? Great prices and did I mention that they deliver? :D

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Went to meet my new butcher yesterday, My old one is going out of business. Nice guy and they deliver! I'm going to take them some pulled pork for lunch on Friday, Just so we get started off on the right foot. Know what I mean? Great prices and did I mention that they deliver? :D

What if he doesn't like it? Or even worse, is Muslim? 8-[

Larry,

I bought a brisket from a local slaughter house in my area yesterday. I'll have to be more specific about the brisket next time because it came with no fat cap. He didn't know I wanted the fat cap left on. They slaughter cows and goats there and sell to restaurants and process cows for owners.

They are Muslims!

cleglue said:
Larry,

I bought a brisket from a local slaughter house in my area yesterday. I'll have to be more specific about the brisket next time because it came with no fat cap. He didn't know I wanted the fat cap left on. They slaughter cows and goats there and sell to restaurants and process cows for owners.

They are Muslims!

:faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom