Good Mornin' and welcome to my vacation...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john pen

Master Chef
8:42 am...just got home from work and am officially on vacation for the next 10 days...Im having a pork sammy and a beer for breakfast to commmorate the comencement of this event...planning on cooking a meat loaf, fatties and a bunch of abts during my time off along with a brisket and some thighs....

Thanks all..got a bunch of work done outside today...abt's on tap for tommarrow. Instead of halving them, Im going to slice a third off. this will allow me room for more filling and a big chunk of cheese...

And the vacation continues to be action packed...Dang..this made me late to meet Pigs....

Bank robber gets street justice

By Rick Pfeiffer
Niagara Gazette

An off-duty cop and a couple of concerned citizens combined Friday morning to take a bite out of crime on Pine Avenue.

The trio collared a bank robber making his getaway, and held him until Niagara Falls cops could arrive and take him into custody.

“It’s time to stop the crime on Pine,â€

Who says there's never a cop around when you need one? Way to go John! :(

Nick Prochilo said:
Hey John, take an additional day for your vacation! If the boss says anything, tell him I said it was okay! Great job buddy!

Id be more interested in getting paid for it, but another day of vacation would be nice...

No matter what anyone says it's a 24/7 job. Great work John along with the other Good Samaritans.

1.gif
One less to worry about, for now.

Well done. The only thing better would be if the article said that Williams went to the hospital in critical condition! :!: Surprised they didn't charge him with resisting arrest w/ violence or battery on a LEO, whats up wiff dat? :)
Glad there was a happy ending and yall didn't get hurt or anything. Next time "Do the work of the Lord" as our firearms guy says "2 to the head...2 to the head....and 2 two the head" assuming yer backup is a six shooter! :!:

I didn't stick around to see what they charged him with..there were some adult beverages with my name on them a short hour away and I had had enough fun there

Whoa! Way to go John. Glad I didn't stop in while up there and detain you from your good work! Hey, we ended up eating at the Anchor Friday night and fished out of Wilson not Olcott as I thought. We stayed in Amherst Friday. Got eight 15 to 20 lb Kings, about 4 small coho, a 20 lb steeley and 3 lakers. I'll eat the Salmon, but I aint touching the trout! Had 6 footers rollin through all day. It was cold and windy. Easterly wind to boot! I made it until the last 1/2 hour until I "chummed" :) :) Being on a rough, cold lake like that is as tiring as anything you can do! Got at least 30 lbs of salmon though! I saw where you are now. Looks like Lewiston is right on the river aye? I'd love to do the bass thing this summer! We'll try to set it up! Woody

Back
Top Bottom