Good deal on WSM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
chris1237 said:
Saw this on amazon it is 199. I think the grill dr still has em for 179 but you might get it sooner here. :roll:

http://www.amazon.com/Weber-2820-Smokey ... &s=outdoor

I am going to get at least 3 of them one at a time of course and one 22 inch kettle that should handle competitioms well , without me layimg down a ton of cash for a towable pit. The odds on me doing whole hog are slim and none.

I think we should all send .50 cents to cover shipping and have it sent to Puff, he is of course WSMless....

I feel like we should be holding hands and singing "We are the world, we are the children...."

brian j said:
[quote="john pen":fwjo21vh]I feel like we should be holding hands and singing "We are the world, we are the children...."
what's the matter, you could find a bob geldof avitar? :LOL:[/quote:fwjo21vh]

Like this ?

wittdog said:
Kloset BBQR said:
wittdog said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":2ofaz949]Chris,

How close do you live to Cleveland? I've got one you can have for free.
I've got a brother that lives near Akron....I'll send him over for the free WSM..
What town? I only live about 14 miles from Akron.
Cauhga Falls[/quote:2ofaz949]
Pretenders lyrics popped immediately into my head:

Chrissie Hynde said:
The farms of Ohio
Had been replaced by shopping malls
And muzak filled the air
From Seneca to Cuyahoga Falls
--John 8)

Bruce B said:
[quote="Kloset BBQR":2x4bjedd]Greg, come down and get it. I've got two. Got to make room for the Stumps that's coming next month.

One of the WSM's even has a Guru adapter on it.

10-4 Dallas--gimmie a number I can reach you at and I'll be down this week to grab it up! :D ...you really got a stumps on the way??? ;)

What model Stumps did you buy?[/quote:2x4bjedd]

Bruce I got a GF 223 with a custom 2 tone paint job, Scarlet and Gray!

Unforturnately it won't be here in time for the Big Game. There is currently about an 8 week back order. I'm looking for delivery sometime next month.

On a related note, Stumps Smokers will be merging with Maple Hollow BBQ Company which is the company that owns the Viking Brand of grills,
and kitchen equipment. Stumps will be staying on and managing the Stumps business. Expect production time to decrease and prices to increase. As of yet no increases in prices have been announced.

Cliff H. said:
Finney said:
Give one to Puff... He'll come get it and use it like crazy. :D

Yea, Puff needs one real bad. :LOL:
Yes I will,yes I do, and yes I am!
2.gif

brian j said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":g16kbvmc]Puff, just pull the trigger and buy it! You won't get a price like that again!
yea. just tell your wife you lost a bet. :shock: :LOL:[/quote:g16kbvmc]

Better yet, pay cash and tell her you won a bet!

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="brian j":3v5l7gz9][quote="Nick Prochilo":3v5l7gz9]Puff, just pull the trigger and buy it! You won't get a price like that again!
yea. just tell your wife you lost a bet. :shock: :LOL:[/quote:3v5l7gz9]

Better yet, pay cash and tell her you won a bet![/quote:3v5l7gz9]
Well.... I let my wife read the last few posts.
The last words she said was ......"I'll tell you what".........

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="brian j":3os9as50][quote="Nick Prochilo":3os9as50]Puff, just pull the trigger and buy it! You won't get a price like that again!
yea. just tell your wife you lost a bet. :shock: :LOL:

Better yet, pay cash and tell her you won a bet![/quote:3os9as50]
Well.... I let my wife read the last few posts.
The last words she said was ......"I'll tell you what".........[/quote:3os9as50]

This could end up being the most expensive WSM ever! :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom