Going to the Flip Flop Tour Tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
Playing at the Cleveland Browns Stadium...line up, if you are a country fan is:

Pat Green
Sara Evans
Sugarland
Brooks & Dunn
Kenny Chesney

Should be fun!! :D

Greg that is an awesome line up! You're gonna have a blast!!! I saw Kenny Chesney, Sara Evans, Sugarland and Brooks and Dunn last year, they were all separate concerts! You gotta great deal buddy!!

Well, admittedly I am not a big country fan, but it was a great show. We got there in time for Sara Evans...missed the opening guy but I've never heard of him anyway.

She sang very well...I had heard her live on the TV before and wasn't very impressed but she really did well and I was very happy with her performance. Then Sugarland came on...man, they are really AWESOME!! Put on a great show and had huge energy!! I would seem them again just on their own for sure!!

Then Brooks & Dunn pretty much brought the house down...to be honest, I don't know why they weren't headlining...they could play for 3 hrs with all the songs they have and they did AWESOME!!

Kenny was last (his tour) and was good...but he doen't sing as well live as he does on his records...or maybe it was just our stop but I thought the others did much better. But he puts on a great show regardless!

We had a great time...it was nice being out of the house WITHOUT the kids for a few hours! :D

Thats great Greg. Lil'qer saw KC in Charlottesville this year and thats all she talks about now. Glad you had a good time.

Greg Rempe said:
Well, admittedly I am not a big country fan, but it was a great show. We got there in time for Sara Evans...missed the opening guy but I've never heard of him anyway.

She sang very well...I had heard her live on the TV before and wasn't very impressed but she really did well and I was very happy with her performance. Then Sugarland came on...man, they are really AWESOME!! Put on a great show and had huge energy!! I would seem them again just on their own for sure!!

Then Brooks & Dunn pretty much brought the house down...to be honest, I don't know why they weren't headlining...they could play for 3 hrs with all the songs they have and they did AWESOME!!

Kenny was last (his tour) and was good...but he doen't sing as well live as he does on his records...or maybe it was just our stop but I thought the others did much better. But he puts on a great show regardless!

We had a great time...it was nice being out of the house WITHOUT the kids for a few hours! :D

Kenny sells lots...lots more tix...his guarantee is more than double B&D...so he can choose to have the closing spot

We were there too. Great concert. Sound system was the worst I ever heard though. Sounded like several speakers were blown. Also too many rejects from the gene pool there due no doubt to continuous inbreeding but hey thats another subject.

Whats with Browns Stadium and their toilet problems? By the end of the night it looked worse than the New Orleans Superdome. I heard there was two feet of water in the Ladies room. No dead bodies. My favorite activity of the nights was watching the cops bust all the aholes in our section and take them away. They could have done a Cops Cleveland show just in our section (125).

We missed Pat Green as well and my preference would have been for more Brooks and Dunn too but thats just my preference in their music over KC. Kenny appeals more to the ladies which is ironic with all the gay rumors flying around. I guess Rene Zelwegger (or however you spell her name) knows for sure. :D

Dallas...we were in 119...the bathrooms backing up was outrageous!! There were as many girls in the mens room as guys by the end of Sugarland...that was cool! ;) However, our section was nice and orderly...lots of dancing...no A-Holes...no cops!

IMHO...Sugarland was the BEST act of the night! That chick can flat out sing!!

Sugarland definitely had the house rocking especially when that chick put on the Brady Quinn Jersey!

Kind of off topic though I went to the Browns team shop between acts and saw that Brady Quinn's team jerseys were going for $85 but they were super discounting Tim Couch and Courtney Brown Jersey's for $10. Shows you how much these things are jacked up. Caps were going about $27 and as high as $30 if you wanted one with the Cleveland Brownie on it. No purchases for me last night.

Overall great concert. It was great to see that many name acts in one location on a Saturday night in Cleveland!

How many do you think were at the concert Greg? I'm guessing between
50-60 thousand. It was a country Clevestock!

I'm sure glad I didn't drive in. Took the train, dropped us right off at the Stadium. Roundtrip ticket cost $3.50 each and we didn't have the aggregavation of finding a parking spot or getting stuck in traffic.

Where did you pick up the train? We drove in from 90 and parked at Burke...$15...and a 15 minute walk to the stadium :cry:

I would fathom that the 50-60K range is correct...it was filled all the way to the top and so was the infield so I'd say that is accurate. Next time I will RTA as well!!

We picked up the train in Shaker Heights at Green Road (first stop on the line so you're guaranteed a seat). Free parking at the station too! :D

Back
Top Bottom