Going to play today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Diva Q

Executive Chef
Going to play with a Traeger today. The kind people are dropping one off for me to have some fun with.

LOoking forward to it. I have a few things I want to try on it and I will post pics later.

Diva Q said:
Going to play with a Traeger today. The kind people are dropping one off for me to have some fun with.

LOoking forward to it. I have a few things I want to try on it and I will post pics later.

Wahoo, new toys. Gotta love them. Please do post those pics.

They are a great bunch of people at Traeger.

So I am going to be playing on a Lil Tex for the week.

I don't think I would ever change from charcoal completely however I do think that adding to the family may be a good thing at some point.

:)

I have chicken and ribs and a few other thinks to try out.

Diva Q said:
They are a great bunch of people at Traeger.

So I am going to be playing on a Lil Tex for the week.

I don't think I would ever change from charcoal completely however I do think that adding to the family may be a good thing at some point.

:)

I have chicken and ribs and a few other thinks to try out.

Have you ever considered adding a Primo to your arsenal....I'm sorry, I am so use to doing this with Wolfe Rub I got carried away...please forgive me Danielle. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

LOL yes actually and quite seriously I have considered them.

I also am very loyal to my charcoal sponsor. Basques. They have believed in me 100% from the very start last year. When no one would even give me the time of day they were always there. I appreciate them.

So I will not use anything exclusively that would not be charcoal.

Come to think of it Bruce, there hasn't been a Wolfe Rub special in quite a while. I'm out but I'm not ordering until he runs a special! Diva, we're still waiting for pictures!

got a call from Traeger they got tied up. Will arrive tomorrow.

Chicken and ribs are going to have to wait. Flipped some burgers tonight.

Burgers are a good "hold over" till the big boy arrives :D
Can't wait to see the pics from your cook on the Traeger 8)

By the way I have to ask about the Basques. Is that available throughout Canada or just up your way?
That lump is awesome 8)

Puff,

If you give Basques a call they can tell you exactly where in the US it is carried.

Toll-free: 1-800-463-0909

Diva Q said:
got a call from Traeger they got tied up. Will arrive tomorrow.

Turkey burgers or "real" burgers ? :LOL:

john pen said:
[quote="Diva Q":lmpn7nmz]got a call from Traeger they got tied up. Will arrive tomorrow.

Turkey burgers or "real" burgers ? :LOL:[/quote:lmpn7nmz]

OUCH! that's just mean.......

LOL We eat both those burgers !

WEll the Traeger is here.

I haven't put it together yet today and got it all organized . Will have to do that tomorrow because it is raining here and the girls are already getting wet:

So since I know you were all expecting a food pic here is what is in my oven now:

My team member JOhn builds them for me.

We got the basic idea from tvwb then we went from there. They are going to be painted in the next two weeks as well. Black. SO the dirt and scharcoal don't show as much.

quite the fleet you're assembling there. Tell them you lost
their grill, and you need another one.
Then have them ship it to me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom