Giada is killing me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
She's doing and Italian bbq show...first show had her wearing a shoulder less dress, and now it looks like she's wearin a bikini top with a sweater over it! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I saw your picture on your sauce Rev. if she looked like Giada, you were outta your league brother! By the way, good sauce !!!

Captain, just once. C'mon, that's an old one. Not as good as Raine's, though. Woodman, that's my Dad's picture on the label. That'll be me in about 20 years. He's actually an ordained minister. Thus, I'm Rev.Jr. And yeah, typical preacher's kid. BTW, real name is Woody, too. Only room for one Woodman on the board, though. Glad you liked the sauce.

Captain Morgan said:
She's doing and Italian bbq show...first show had her wearing a shoulder less dress, and now it looks like she's wearin a bikini top with a sweater over it! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Are they going to show that one again?? That girl is HOT! I don't think I would would eat a lot of what she cooks on the show but I watch to look at her!
:tv:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom