Getting together with Griff and Unity today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
no, I'm not in Alaska. For some reason they're here in
SC, and while I can't do dinner, we are getting together
for some cocktails and fish stories this afternoon.

If I have time to go home I'll get my camera.

Don't waste your time getting the camera.... Griff and John aren't that pretty. I met them last night here in Chucktown.

Had a great dinner with them and their lovely wives. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. We had a couple of wait staff issues but it all worked out in the end. I really ehjoyed meeting them all.

They said I look "lighter" than I sound on the PodCasts!?!?! :? I wonder what they meant by that? LOL

Finney said:
Don't waste your time getting the camera.... Griff and John aren't that pretty. I met them last night here in Chucktown.

Had a great dinner with them and their lovely wives. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. We had a couple of wait staff issues but it all worked out in the end. I really ehjoyed meeting them all.

They said I look "lighter" than I sound on the PodCasts!?!?! :? I wonder what they meant by that? LOL

Who picked up the check?

ScottyDaQ said:
Finney said:

Who picked up the check?
Who do you think :roll:

well pics are coming, but they are coming from Griff and Unity.
I never got a chance to go home today...met the hideous duo at
Bummz Beach Bar, and had a blast. It's there fault my butts aren't
even on yet.

Those two were just traveling the country, picking up wild women
and had no agenda....looked fun.

Good people.

It's wierd to meet people you've talked to so long and never met,
but all the ones I've met from this board have been people I'd
like to have live with me in Mayberry. That's a pretty big compliment in my book.

The only downer was they said I didn't look like Barney Fife, more like
Otis the town drunk.

Bastards.

Otis I gotta tell ya'.
Griff and Unity are two guys from this board I would love to meet!

Back
Top Bottom