Getting my new INK tomorrow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
I am getting my BBQ logo inked on my left calf this coming thursday. I am taking my youngest daughter to get her first. Its my 21st birthday gift to her. She is getting a shamrock on her foot. I'll post some pics during the process.

Don't forget the tat at top of the plumber crack. That is very popular down here. All the little cuties got em..also some older queen sized ladies. Now kindly don't axe me how I know all this stuff:) I am saving up and holding out for a large anchor on the back of each hand.

bigwheel

Get a tat of a rooster hanging by his neck on a hangman's noose
on your calf.

Then you can ask women if they want to see the cock that
hangs below your knee!

If you and Bigwheel was closer, I'd ink both of ya for free
Have complete tat set-up including my own autoclave

bigwheel said:
Don't forget the tat at top of the plumber crack. That is very popular down here. All the little cuties got em..also some older queen sized ladies. Now kindly don't axe me how I know all this stuff:) I am saving up and holding out for a large anchor on the back of each hand.

bigwheel

Id tell ya what we call those tats up here, but I dont want to offend anyones daugter..

Nice work. :D

I noticed that in your avatar the pig is holding the fork with his right hand (er, hoof), but in the tat he's got it in his left. Switch hitter!?! :P

Shores said:

I noticed that in your avatar the pig is holding the fork with his right hand (er, hoof), but in the tat he's got it in his left. Switch hitter!?! :P

He said it would look better facing forward so he reversed it.

That bearded pig was a purty good set of discriptive adjectives. Good word play Gary in VA. I will have to tell yall about my Tat which say "shorty" sometime. I could send a pic but would not want to break up any marriages etc. :shock: It is located where the sun don't shine much so naturally a person don't have to worry about freckles on that deal. Sun makes freckles ya know?

bigwheel

Tats looked great. Nice work.
Bill you shoulda' got it on your arm in the shoulder area.
Calf?? :shock:

Shores said:

He goes both ways. :LOL:

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Shores said:

He said it would look better facing forward so he reversed it.

Or he was just too lazy to reverse the design when he traced what you
brought him.

Customer is always right...excuses are just that

My $.02...I think he should have done a lot more pink on the pigs skin

Nice job either way...good looking ink!

Thanks guys. I already have a tatt on my right sholder. I put that one on the right because I didnt want it getting over suned when I drive. I wear a lot of wife beaters in the spring and summer. I put the one on the left calf to kinda even things out without doing the left sholder. I will say that the calf is a little more tender to tatt than the sholder.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Thanks guys. I already have a tatt on my right sholder. I put that one on the right because I didnt want it getting over suned when I drive. I wear a lot of wife beaters in the spring and summer. I put the one on the left calf to kinda even things out without doing the left sholder. I will say that the calf is a little more tender to tatt than the sholder.

Good thing it wasnt on top of the knee.......I watched a friend turn sheet white and get sicker than a dog from an adrenalin "overdose" due to the pain....at least thats what the tattoo artist said causes it..

Nice Work!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom