Gator's don't like snow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I was planning on cooking some chicken today but when I woke up and looked outside I changed my mind. The dog "Otis" didn't even go off the deck to do his business, cocked his leg and let loose. It's still snowing, supposed to until this afternoon.

Larry, if you light a fire in LuLu, she will melt all that snow for you. It's snowing good here right now but the wind is blowing like a mother! I wonder where all the snow blow to?

For cryin' out loud Larry...look at all that snow on the steel baby!!! I can hear the rust forming already...What?? No room in the attic??!! :eek:

Larry Wolfe said:
I was planning on cooking some chicken today but when I woke up and looked outside I changed my mind. The dog "Otis" didn't even go off the deck to do his business, cocked his leg and let loose. It's still snowing, supposed to until this afternoon.

Otis has the right idea man thats some nice looking snow , dont see snow like that in South Carolina much!! Lary send that my way will ya??

Greg Rempe said:
For cryin' out loud Larry...look at all that snow on the steel baby!!! I can hear the rust forming already...What?? No room in the attic??!! :eek:

Rempe I cook so much on LuLu she don't have time to rust!

I don't think we've had that much snow all winter.

:beach: 28º and bright sun here today, that reminds me I have to test the pool water today.

I will admit, I am so glad that storm that's over there pounding you guys now only gave us a light dusting of snow a couple of days ago.

We got a bit last night. A friend invited us to supper at his house which is about 45 minutes away. It was snowing a little when we left.....nothing major. We only stayed gone for about 4 hours but by the time we left, it was accumulating pretty good. I was driving 55 or less on the interstate....everyone was! When I got off on our exit, you couldn't even see the road! It was 35 mph or less all the way home. Took us about an hour and a half to do the 45 miles! NO FUN AT ALL!

We cook outdoors in the snow all the time! It's not gonna hurt you to get a little snow on your feet!

Back
Top Bottom