Gator Pad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bryan S said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3rrgks2p]

Do you even need to be invited??? I told you and Bryan as well as several other people you had an open invite!
Going to gas up the Dodge Ram :boing: :boing: :boing:[/quote:3rrgks2p]

Better take a down payment! Gas here for regular is $2.49. Ugh!!

Larry,

Gas went from $2.55 last night at 11:15pm to $2.69 today at 12:30pm...14 cents overnight, how does that happen???????????????????????????

You think your gas prices are high!
Try $1.02 per litre.
4.5 litres per gallon
You do the math :-X
I can't it ,upsets me to much :(

Cheers

Steve McMurtry said:
You think your gas prices are high!
Try $1.02 per litre.
4.5 litres per gallon
You do the math :-X
I can't it ,upsets me to much :(

Cheers

OK, I'll try it Steve...let's see...hmmm...yes...carry the one....move the decimal over two places....multiply by 3....subtract the inverse intergers from sub-fraction C....now covert to metric...subtract half the worth...factor in the labor cost of America Sr. protecting America Jr...total the two sums and add 134 and...well, if my calcualtion are correct...it would take damn near $1,000,000.00 to fill my Blazer!! :faint: :ack:

those numbers are no good Greg, US gallons are smaller than Imperial gallons ... 3.8 litres / US gallon ... it will be a bit cheaper to fill the blazer

Oh, hey, really nice looking pad you built there for the new Gator Larry, way to go!

Bruce B said:
[quote="Shawn White":1hqagnp1]Have ya found Bin Laden yet? :razz:

Yeah, he's running the gas station I stopped at today!!! :ack: :badpoke:[/quote:1hqagnp1]

Bruce, that was Habib, Bin Ladens twin!

Seems like the Gator Pad would be more appropriate if it was named...

The Party Pad

:bar:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":3l1grgfw][quote="Shawn White":3l1grgfw]Have ya found Bin Laden yet? :razz:

Yeah, he's running the gas station I stopped at today!!! :ack: :badpoke:[/quote:3l1grgfw]

Bruce, that was Habib, Bin Ladens twin![/quote:3l1grgfw]hey if you guys could only be so lucky! $27 mil ... I wonder if that is tax free? :grin:

Larry, make sure you get with Ritch on your "left/right" orientation (wrt the firebox) prior to his starting on your pit. :!:

That looks fantastic Larry!!!
It's such a shame you had to work in your best shirt!

Congrats on the new Gator!

Stink up the neighborhood with the BEST!!!

-Rob

Larry Wolfe said:
Well, I'm no mason but I decided to build this spot for my new arrival! It's not perfect, but I'm happy.
Guess those Home Depot classes paid off! Nice job! =D>
Next weekend why don't you come out to the lake and build mine?

txpgapro said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Well, I'm no mason but I decided to build this spot for my new arrival! It's not perfect, but I'm happy.
Guess those Home Depot classes paid off! Nice job! =D>
Next weekend why don't you come out to the lake and build mine?

More like watching alot of "This Old House" and other Home Improvement Shows!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom