Gas Pool

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agee, Here's what JB is doing about it, Bought these 2 gas sippers they will arrive this week, Video will follow with me coming home from the pop store on my scooter,

the wifes:
img_155046_0_82bd9f12036bf15bcee18e511b35dfc5.jpg

JB's
img_155046_1_f381f86e43ce46636e516eec6cf78da3.jpg

Gas was 3.95 when I filled up on Friday. Ill say it will get to 4.55 nationally by July second.

Gas is $4.39 and should top $5 by July 4th weekend. I'm taking my bicycle in today to get a tune up.

There are places closer to Boston that I've seen Premium gas over $5 per gallon already.
ALL the diesel locally here is over $5 per gallon already.

I was with my buddy yesterday when he stopped to fill his log truck up. A 90 gallon tank on one side that took 85 gallons and a small 40 gallon tank on the other that was empty.

$628 freekin' bucks :shock: ! Unreal :(

My wife drives a Chevy Suburban because she carpools about 7 kids back and forth from school, she filled up her tank last week and it came to $113 bones. This whole gas thing is bordering on ridiculous. Someone's making a boat load of cash and it certainly isn't me. We had a big discussion with the kids this weekend about planning how we do things to better maximize gas and time spent running errands. Need to get me one of them JB scooters for those quick trips to the store. The problem out here is there are so many idiot drivers I worry about getting killed. Another option we are considering is a street legal electric golf cart type thing.

Better get some chains & locks for those things JB. You're liable to come out of a store and find that someone stole not only the gas but the tank as well.

If there is hidden blessing in all this, the oil derrecks that have sat idle for years around here are getting fired up again. Guess the costs of production are offset enough that a profit can be had. Meanwhile, I'll either have to drive less or make more $$$.

I'm worried that we may be reaching a critical mass, but in the meantime,
because I've already streamlined all my expenditures since my daughter
is driving now and insurance is as insane as gas prices, there won't be
much change in my lifestyle. Only in my wallet. :x

Captain Morgan said:
I'm worried that we may be reaching a critical mass, but in the meantime,
much change in my lifestyle. Only in my wallet.
:x

Your staying a poor homo? :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3jx5wpk4]I'm worried that we may be reaching a critical mass, but in the meantime,
much change in my lifestyle. Only in my wallet.
:x

Your staying a poor homo? :shock:[/quote:3jx5wpk4] :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :LOL: :LOL:

Nick, just a couple more hours, and pick on Jim day is over.

Of course you'll be on another 3 week hiatus, so it really on applies to finney.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom