Garbage Plates???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
from the link

A Garbage Plate is a true Rochester delicacy. It is a disorganized combination of either cheeseburger, hamburger, Italian sausages, steak, chicken, white or red hots, a grilled cheese sandwich, fried fish, or eggs, served on top of one or two of the following: home fries, fries, beans, and mac salad. A plate is always made to order. Then, the plate is adorned with optional mustard, onions and hot sauce.

now how is that a definition?

When I was no higher than a grasshopper in a hole up in the mountains
of NC, I used to listen to a radio station every night from Charlotte...there
was a pizza place called the Olive Garden that used to advertise a pizza called The Garbage Can.
It had everything on it....it sounds nasty, but they sure made it sound good.

I was in Rochester(Pittsford) yesterday and almost got one but the Mac turned me off! Zweigles dogs are good though! White hots!!!

Well know I would like it. I eat stuff like that all the time. When we get pizzer I always try to get em to put japs and anchovies on mine. Aint many Eyetalian joints which is all owned by the Albanian's in this area is about the only way to get an anchovie on there. Pizzer Hut act like a person is nuts just to want some.

bigwheel

WTF.... you were in Rochester...Passed right by my house and didn't stop to buy me lunch ???? Thats just wrong.

I saw enough bacon on the thruway!!!!! Golly!!! They are everywhere!!!! Here too. Must be tryin to generate revenue!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom