FYI: Griff put some kind of Alaskan mojo on my computer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Finney

Master Chef
Savannah, GA and Somewhere near Lexington, NC
A short time ago, Griff said that he doubted that I would make it to 7000 posts. I laughed and went about my business but decided to drag it out a little because I wanted the 7000 nth post to be something special, even meaningful............ Well.................

My computer is dead!!!! :cry: I'm on the one in the complex's rec room just to post this. First the power supply started going out on my computer, now it looks like I need a new motherboard. :?

Who knows when it will be up and running again. I have to find the replacement board for the one I have and order it.

I never knew Griff was so powerful. :oops:

Well he just lives a hop n skip from the country which specialize in sending virii and pitchers of poor innocent bears to unsuspecting citizens on the other side of the Aleutians. I watch a lot of old Anthony Quinn Movies..I know how they operate up there.

bigwheel

Clean living and good Gin huh Griff?

Finney I know this witch doctor lady down in the city.
She might be able to get rid of the Griff mojo
9.gif

Finney said:
My computer guy from Oregon is flying in next week. It will be fixed then. I figured I better get the "west coast" guy to fix Griff's evil doing. :roll:
As far as the mojo.............if he doesn't work out let me know.
I already talked to her :twisted:

Well from having sparred around with lawyers for the past 30 years or so I do fully realize they normally aint easily intimidated. Do they teach that or they kick out the ones which are mo faint hearted? No. Let me guess..they turn them into persecutors. Am I warm or hot here?

bigwheel

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom