Future King Pin??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":tx6aaufz]Which is heavier...the ball or your head?? Nice to see you get out and be able to do things. However, if I was there, that chair would be in the gutter for sure.

What the fuck do you mean it's nice to see me 'get out and do things'? That's the stereotypical ******** comment about the 'physically challenged'. Not trying to be a dick to you, but I get tired of hearing 'awww he went shopping or aww he went bowling'. Phuck you all and don't ask me if I need help when you see me.......leave me alone and don't feel sorry for me. STFU[/quote:tx6aaufz]

Well, one good thing that came out of this thread is that we now know one more thing that pisses Larry off !

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Uncle Bubba":k7s88a48]Which is heavier...the ball or your head?? Nice to see you get out and be able to do things. However, if I was there, that chair would be in the gutter for sure.

What the fuck do you mean it's nice to see me 'get out and do things'? That's the stereotypical ******** comment about the 'physically challenged'. Not trying to be a dick to you, but I get tired of hearing 'awww he went shopping or aww he went bowling'. Phuck you all and don't ask me if I need help when you see me.......leave me alone and don't feel sorry for me. STFU[/quote:k7s88a48]

I would never ask if you needed help but rather would flatten the wheels and leave your ass stranded and watch you crawl back to your truck like a catfish out of water while drinking Patron and smoking Fuentes. I'm sure I could get a lot of company for that event. :idea:

By the way dumbass, you should never, ever, post that you hate when someone says something because now every time you post you did something someone is going to post "awww...look at buckethead, he went to a picnic, a park, a gay bar, psychologist, retards anonymous meeting, big-headed freak show society of america meeting, etc. Let's ask if he needs any help." ;)

We love ya regardless. :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom