Funny!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
"The story is---an operations manager for Jack in the Box was late for a meeting and called his boss to tell him he was running late. As he was leaving the voice mail message, he witnessed an accident and went on to provide "play by play" of the incident. This is the actual voice mail message. It was forwarded so many times within Jack in the Box, it crashed their voice mail server."

http://home.swbell.net/kf5tv/voicemail.mp3

GlennR said:
To say that a beating by any other type of woman using any other type of umbrella qualifies as a true umbrella beating is absolutely ludicrous.
I just saw that on another thread!! :shock: :LOL:

GlennR said:
As an unabashed internet skeptic I have doubted the validity of this one for a long time. Sounds staged to me.

That said, even if the call is real, the beating is not. We all know a true umbrella beating can only be given by a woman between 53 and 87 years of age. She must use a 23 1/2 inch long, black, elbow-handled umbrella, made in England by the Pendleton Scarf and Umbrella company. To say that a beating by any other type of woman using any other type of umbrella qualifies as a true umbrella beating is absolutely ludicrous.

Okay, this time I wet my pants :oops: :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom