Fun on a Sunday Warning Firearms involved

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

007bond-jb

Master Chef
At JBs
:LOL:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Z6JVUUC8XY&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8Z6JVUUC8XY&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

A man asked to say something intelligent

That in turn says nothing at all

Is in fact a very intelligent man! :D

Them look like "Good People" JB

Thanks for the video...I love your cooking ones, but would love
to see more like that one... real people being REAL

Smokey_Joe said:
A man asked to say something intelligent

That in turn says nothing at all

Is in fact a very intelligent man! :D

Them look like "Good People" JB

Thanks for the video...I love your cooking ones, but would love
to see more like that one... real people being REAL

Joe that guy "Mark" has an IQ level of over 200. I went to school with this guy, He is sharp I mean super sharp drunk stoned or sobar. He comes up more Far feched off the wall stuff than my mind can imagine. He built an elevator for his dad & its in place & working, & its stupid proof. You can push all the buttons while its in motion & the HOME MADE LOGIC CIRCUIT will not interup its function :shock: He contiues to amaze me every time I'm around him.

BTW many pops were killed during this vid 8)

JB, if you swung around to the left a little more when shooting that Killer bucket, we could have seen the bullet coming toward the camera. Pops will do that :LOL:
You need to run back over the garden guy....kind of missed what was going on there. :LOL:

Rag said:
JB, if you swung around to the left a little more when shooting that Killer bucket, we could have seen the bullet coming toward the camera. Pops will do that :LOL:
You need to run back over the garden guy....kind of missed what was going on there. :LOL:

I think the garden guy was a type of subliminal message.

I hunt, I love guns, I love beer and I love to have fun. But guns and alcohol NEVER NEVER together! :? WOW!

I thought Deliverance was filmed in West Virginia, not South Louisiana!

Larry Wolfe said:
I hunt, I love guns, I love beer and I love to have fun. But beer and alcohol NEVER NEVER together! :? WOW!

Uh, beer is alcohol. Did you mean guns and alcohol?

Rag said:

Yup Ron was right on. I had to mute the audio for a bit on the statue part :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
Rag said:

Yup Ron was right on. I had to mute the audio for a bit on the statue part :LOL:

I think I heard Rev Wright talking about you guys, that is before he retired. :LOL: :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":ulh702hc]I hunt, I love guns, I love beer and I love to have fun. But beer and alcohol NEVER NEVER together! :? WOW!

Uh, beer is alcohol. Did you mean guns and alcohol?[/quote:ulh702hc]

Yes I did, thanks Dallas!

Larry Wolfe said:
I hunt, I love guns, I love beer and I love to have fun. But guns and alcohol NEVER NEVER together! :? WOW!

The guy doing the shootin don't drink alcohol. Every person aint a winehead, only the special ones are ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom