Fuji Apples

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
My wife has been buying Fuji apples and I've been bringing them to work for lunch and man are they good. I'm a golden & red delicious fan and Granny Smith's are a favorite as well but these are great! Anyone else tried em?

Yeah, Fujis have a nice texture, crunch, and flavor, good raw or cooked. Granny Smiths are still my favorite, Fujis maybe second.

--John
(I can't abide a mealy apple.)

Love Fuji Apples. Been eating them since Old Shep was a mere pup. About the only kinda apple I don't enjoy is Granny Smith. They just too sour for me either cooked or not. Have tried to eat em from every direction without much good fortune on the enjoying type scenario. Lot of good apples out there in the big old krewlish world. Now if push come to shove I can eat Granny Smith.

bigwheel

Hey Maynard..you showing your cheapie skate side here. Some of these folks fly to Gay Paries...just to buy a few apples and get a 10 K haircut sorta like Sick Willy did one time. Us thrifty Hillybillys dont stand a chance in this crowd. Know whut your thinking..it purty sad huh?

bigwheel

Hillbilly said:
I eat the ones what fall outa the tree in the side yard. Otherwise, whatever somebody got round, apples er just plain good!

Back
Top Bottom