Frozen Patties

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bigwheel

Master Chef
I heard about this fella who uses frozen patties for his burgers. I would be so ashamed not sure I could come outta the crib....least not without a sack to go over my head so nobody recognize me. Got to figger he prob also cooks his bbq in a crockpot with liquid smoke. Is there any hope for a person like that? ?

bigwheel

Well, to be honest, I used some frozen burgers this past weekend from BJ's off the referal from a friend...while they were not the best they were not the worst.

Greg Rempe said:
Well, to be honest, I used some frozen burgers this past weekend from BJ's off the referal from a friend...while they were not the best they were not the worst.

I'm gunna try some this weekend !!!!!!! Thanks Greg !!!!

Greg Rempe said:

Was Uncle Bubba there? How many boxes did you buy?

ScottyDaQ said:
Greg Rempe said:

I'm gunna try some this weekend !!!!!!! Thanks Greg !!!!
Me too!!!! :D

You mean frozen after cooked? Or frozen raw? I think JB grills them like that or real cold.

I can't speak for the guy Bigwheel is railroading in his post, but the ones I did were frozen...not cooked before but frozen.

Here is a link to the brand that I tried last Saturday which I purchased from the wholesale club called BJ'S.

http://www.bubba-burger.com/

Well... I could see where that would be quite a time saver. Pattying meat is a killer. Takes forever... so hard on your arms. :LOL:

I am in the uh... no... camp on this one.

Ive done em in the past. Throw em' right on the grill frozen as can be. I agree with what Greg said: Not to good or too bad. Easy & convenient, but I doubt ill ever do it again.

img_190449_0_25362588ff2614e5bf6452dfd4a1907f.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom