FRESH GREEN CHILES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
I order from these folks every year, great service and great prices, I like the Big Jim's myself.

HARVEST SEASON FRESH GREEN CHILES - Thursday 27 July, 2006
The Harvest Season is just around the corner. This year is a great crop! We are hoping to start shipping around the 8th of August. We are offering New Mexico Sichler Farms and Hatch Fresh Green Chiles again this year. We will have NM 64 Mild, Big Jim's Medium, Sandia Hot, Lumbre XHot and Barker X Hot.

We are taking Preorders for Fresh Green Chiles now for our subscribers.
http://www.dagiftbasket.com/store/catal ... ?cPath=155

Information about Shipping Fresh Produce, Fresh Green Chiles.
Our policy for Shipping Fresh Produce is no longer than 2-3 days. We want your chiles to arrive to you in good condition and pleased with your order and our service. As you know, we have had record heat temperatures all around the USA and we need to get the fresh chiles to you asap.
If you live in the neighboring states, AZ, TX, OK, UT, CO we will ship either FedEx or UPS ground to help you save on the shipping costs. All other states will be sent USPS priority mail, no exceptions. We have researched all shipper costs and USPS is the most reasonable and dependable. Expect some delays in shipping as this is the most busy time of the year for us.
We will have whole flame roasted 2 pound unpeeled, unprocessed frozen packages available around the middle of October. Once all our freezers are full we will have them available on our website for immediate shipping.
Once again, this is the most busy time of the season for us. We will NOT be accepting any phone orders at this time. If you wish not to pay online with a credit card or paypal, please simply email us your order with your shipping address. We will call you or make arrangements for the payment.

Best regards,
lynn
Order Supervisor
http://www.dagiftbasket.com/store/catalog/default.php

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom