Free Weber Genesis Gold Grill

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
4 years old. Works great. Stainless steel hood. Cast iron enameled grates. Rotisserie attachment. Free to good home. Let me know if interested. PM me to arrange pickup!

First come first served.

I can arrange delivery!! :grin: :grin: :) Meet me half way? 8-[

Got pics??

Joker,

You were the first one to reply. You beat the second guy by one minute but I
can't meet you half way. If he can arrange delivery I promised it to him. If he can't it's still on the market!

Got a new grill today and need to make room for it. I'll probably be up all night assembling it even though it says it's a 40 minute installation.

I tried for two days to give this grill away at work. People either had one or lived and apartments and couldn't have one.

It only took nine minutes here to get a response. I hope someone can get some use out it . It needs a good cleanup but other than that nothing wrong with it.

Dallas

That's cool. It's worth the hundred bucks in gas but the 7 hour round trip drive time would be hard to schedule. Got some pics?

No pictures right now. It was the wife's grill. I hardly ever cooked on it. I'll be out of town this weekend. Will try to clean it up a little and take some pics of it when I get back.

So far three people have expressed an interest but as of yet no commitments for pickup. Heck the cast iron grates and rotiserrie attachment are worth about $150 in addition to the grill which I think I paid about $560 for 4 years ago.

First one that can commit to pickup, it's theirs. I willing to work with someone on the timing. I don't have to get rid of it this week or next.
Flexible schedule! :grin:

Kloset BBQR said:
No pictures right now. It was the wife's grill. I hardly ever cooked on it. I'll be out of town this weekend. Will try to clean it up a little and take some pics of it when I get back.

So far three people have expressed an interest but as of yet no commitments for pickup. Heck the cast iron grates and rotiserrie attachment are worth about $150 in addition to the grill which I think I paid about $560 for 4 years ago.

First one that can commit to pickup, it's theirs. I willing to work with someone on the timing. I don't have to get rid of it this week or next.
Flexible schedule!
:grin:
Well, in that case, can you bring it with you to Oinktoberfest?? :winkie:

Is it to late for me??? DAMN IT!!! I own this board!!! #-o #-o I'm closer than anyone...what, no phone call!! :eek: #-o #-o :-(

Greg Rempe said:
Is it to late for me??? DAMN IT!!! I own this board!!! #-o #-o I'm closer than anyone...what, no phone call!! :eek: #-o #-o :-(

Hey Greg, don't you already have a Genesis? I gave all Buckeyes and even a New Yorker and Michigander an even shot at it! You need to visit the board more often! :grin:

Kloset BBQR said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3p3khkba]Is it to late for me??? DAMN IT!!! I own this board!!! #-o #-o I'm closer than anyone...what, no phone call!! :eek: #-o #-o :-(

Hey Greg, don't you already have a Genesis? I gave all Buckeyes and even a New Yorker and Michigander an even shot at it! You need to visit the board more often! :grin:[/quote:3p3khkba]

:pop:

You can never have too many grills, right!???!! I don't suppose that Klose pit is going to be given away now that you have your Jedmaster. On the off chance it is, my hat is in the ring! :D

Back
Top Bottom