Found This Cool Picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tri Tip

Head Chef
I was looking through my photos and came across this old shot. This was the Weber aresonal. Complete with the 27 in kettle that John (Vermin9) now owns.

no Performer? rookie.

also, I wouldn't post pics of my grills with huge dents in them, as evidenced most
by the lids on the bullets. dood, try to take care of your stuff a little better.

I'm thinkin' that is the reflection of the umbrella in those bullet lids, not dents ..... but Cappy I could be wrong :mrgreen: I'm giving him Performer credit for having a 26" with a rotisserie ring, I'm old and I've never even seen one of those live in person.

bbquzz said:
I'm thinkin' that is the reflection of the umbrella in those bullet lids, not dents ..... but Cappy I could be wrong :mrgreen: I'm giving him Performer credit for having a 26" with a rotisserie ring, I'm old and I've never even seen one of those live in person.

Don't ruin Cappy's funny jokes!

Nick Prochilo said:
bbquzz said:

Don't ruin Cappy's funny jokes!

Maybe I should delete it before he see it ... wouldn't want to lose my mod status or anything :mrgreen:

Captain Morgan said:
no Performer? rookie.

also, I wouldn't post pics of my grills with huge dents in them, as evidenced most
by the lids on the bullets. dood, try to take care of your stuff a little better.

I had a performer way too new school for this dude. Also there is no need for the gass assist when you have a wax cube that you don't have come back and turn off. So what's left??? a table?? A built in charcoal bucket??? not worth $300 in my opinion. I sold it and never looked back. The volume on the 27 inch, aspecially for turkeys and indirect cooking was much more worth the $300 than a table and a charcoal bucket.

P.S. Those aint dents thats a shadow. Ok actually Van Damn was at one of my cook outs and hated the brisket. He took his anger out on my WSM lids.

bbquzz said:

I even have the Weber Wok for the 22 in.

Back
Top Bottom