Forum Names...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smokey_Joe said:
Is the poll question for the name coming soon?...or have you decided to just stick with "The Q Pit" ?

No poll. A short list of names are being checked for pior trademarks as well as usage without being trademarked. Greg is leaning towards BBQ Central, but doesn't want to have to change again after this time.

Finney said:
Greg Rempe said:
Please direct all questions to my "Minister of Information"...Finney! :shock: :shock:

"Minister of Information" and "Proctologist of BBQ" ..... Two new titles all in one day.
Life is good. :roll:

I've always said you were the "Ass Dr." of BBQ! :shock:

Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":13do86jq]Please direct all questions to my "Minister of Information"...Finney! :shock: :shock:

"Minister of Information" and "Proctologist of BBQ" ..... Two new titles all in one day.

I've always said you were the "Ass Dr." of BBQ! :shock:[/quote:13do86jq]

I guess that's better than Dr ASS of BBQ. ;)

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":f0layaiz]Please direct all questions to my "Minister of Information"...Finney! :shock: :shock:

I guess that's better than Dr ASS of BBQ. ;)[/quote:f0layaiz]

[smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Finney said:
Larry Wolfe said:
Finney said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":2n0s8nso]Please direct all questions to my "Minister of Information"...Finney! :shock: :shock:

I guess that's better than Dr ASS of BBQ. ;)[/quote:2n0s8nso]

Of the ass of Dr. BBQ??? (Sorry, Ray. I had to do it.) [smilie=a_rolling.gif]

BBQ Proctologist ????
img_85212_0_f6f66ff92e0bbf972f6f793bee116efc.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom