Forum Names...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uncle Bubba said:
How bout, Uncle bubba is a big fatso bbq forum...I'm uncle bubba and I'm big and fat...you should be fat like me too... :D

Paynoincometax.com is a viable option too. :
Ineedajob.com
paymyway.com
job 4 me.com
freeloader.com
;)

Well, those do fit with Mr. Rempe. ;)

Uncle Bubba said:
How bout, Uncle bubba is a big fatso bbq forum...I'm uncle bubba and I'm big and fat...you should be fat like me too... :D

Paynoincometax.com is a viable option too. :
Ineedajob.com
paymyway.com
job 4 me.com
freeloader.com
;)

No, I don't like those... :LOL:

Hey, I'll give you credit for that idea.... I don't need it.

After all, I still have the Finney Fire-up that somebody turned into some kind of 'method' or something. :LOL:

I was going to give you credit for the cupid thing. I just wasn't sure you would want it.

Nick Prochilo said:
I don't care who thought of it, that's funny! :LOL:
Did somebody say it before Sunday evening?
confused-smiley-003.gif

-John 8)
(Cupid's other name is Eros. We'd probably get a lot more traffic if we named it "Q Erotica." :P )

Finney said:

After all, I still have the Finney Fire-up that somebody turned into some kind of 'method' or something. :LOL:

I was going to give you credit for the cupid thing. I just wasn't sure you would want it.

Finney
Hell if I didn't bust your chops on this Cappy would sometime down the road. :LOL:

Greg in a Tutu with wings and bow & arrow would be a great logo for the site. [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

jminion said:
Finney said:

Finney
Hell if I didn't bust your chops on this Cappy would sometime down the road. :LOL:

Greg in a Tutu with wings and bow & arrow would be a great logo for the site. [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

This is the best I can do Jim, it's from his coming out party.

Bruce B said:
jminion said:
Finney said:

Finney

This is the best I can do Jim, it's from his coming out party.

My god Greg, shut the curtains behind you!

Back
Top Bottom