for you CA meat and wine lovers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Unity

Executive Chef
[url said:
http://networkedblogs.com/p16625930[/url]]PRIMAL - Napa
“Celebrating Fire Cooking, Meat and the Art of Butchering”

November 7th, 2009

WHAT: Taste Network presents “PRIMAL Napa”, the first annual, outdoor gathering of local butchers and chefs preparing a bounty of heritage meats over hardwood fires. Held at Chase Cellars’ Hayne Vineyards, guests will be able to explore chefs’ creations along side great California wines. The event will also feature meats and heirloom vegetables from Napa Valley’s Hudson Ranch and a multi-animal breakdown demonstration by local butchers keeping the art alive.
WHEN: Saturday, November 7, 2009 3 to 9 pm

WHERE: Chase Cellars’ Hayne Vineyard - 2252 Sulphur Springs, St. Helena, CA 94574
--John

Captain Morgan said:
Where you been?
I haven't been on the board much because I'm supposed to limit red meat, and reading about the stuff you guys do makes me nuts.

Couple weekends ago I "catered" a small gathering of bikers (to lavish praise), the first I've smoked in months. And I've assembled all the supplies and equipment -- even the cut-to-grinder-size pork butt -- to do my first batch of Grandpa Jumbo's Polish sausage. I'll report to y'all on that experience.

--John
(Thanks for wondering. :D )

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":31lejrir]
Griff said:
It will definately make you cranky.

:LOL: :LOL:
John cranky? Never! ;) :LOL:

Pigs[/quote:31lejrir]
While I think I'm too mild-mannered ever to be cranky, Griff might have a different opinion after being my passenger from VA to Clarence NY and back. :)

--John
(%!*&# traffic! Look at that %!*&# idiot in the Escalade!)

Unity said:
Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1wx36mx2]
Griff said:
It will definately make you cranky.

:LOL: :LOL:
John cranky? Never! ;) :LOL:

Pigs
While I think I'm too mild-mannered ever to be cranky, Griff might have a different opinion after being my passenger from VA to Clarence NY and back. :)

--John
(%!*&# traffic! Look at that %!*&# idiot in the Escalade!)[/quote:1wx36mx2]
Glad I was not around for that ride. Too funny. :D

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom