For those who use All You Can Upload

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't get the site loaded here either (home). The firewall stops it at work (school). I haven't had a problem until last night. I just tried it about a minute or two ago.

I know on most picture hosting sites they will ban service to you if you upload something bad.........Bill you didn't take the camer down to the goat farm again did you? :shock:

Allyoucanupload / webshots is still not viewable to me. From the posts in several topics it seems like some folks are able to see the thumbnails and connect to the web site, but others are not. I can't connect to http://allyoucanupload.com using any browser.

Just an update FYI

Larry Wolfe said:
I know on most picture hosting sites they will ban service to you if you upload something bad.........Bill you didn't take the camer down to the goat farm again did you? :shock:

No, the last picture I uploade there was of you. Could that be the same thing?

Larry Wolfe said:

I find goats to always be nervious around cameras. I know it's not me.

Those of you who are having trouble with the AllYouCanUpload site, try clearing the cache in your browser. (The cache is a collection of recently visited sites which are stored on your computer to make your browser work faster).

If you use Internet Explorer, this feature is called "Temporary Internet Files". In Firefox, it is "cache".

Type the correct term for your browser in the browser's help menu search box, and follow the directions for clearing it.

--Doug

I can see again. I confessed and did three Our Fathers, ten Hail Marys, lit four candles and didn't drink any beer for eight hours, I've been forgiven.

AllYouCanUpload site worked fine for me from home and work. But i was haveing a problem with another site. It was saying FORBIDDING.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom