For those of you with WSM's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Thought this was cool. I found this shovel on the beach this year and it has worked out well for both cleaning out the off set and adding charcoal to the WSM's. Its metal so no problem with melting.

I use one of those small fireplace tool shovels for the same purpose. They can be had for next to nothing at garage sales.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Thought this was cool. I found this shovel on the beach this year and it has worked out well for both cleaning out the off set and adding charcoal to the WSM's. Its metal so no problem with melting.

I swear brother Bill, you are the ultimate scavenger... or should I say dumpster diver?

jminion said:
Christopher said:
It can do double duty as a litterbox cleaner as well. :shock: :LOL:

I was wondering about the Kitty Litter also, Bill whats is going in your waterpan?? :LOL:

I keep my hickory and apple chunks in those. They work real well keeping the wood from getting wet.

Gary in VA said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":h13997vb]Thought this was cool. I found this shovel on the beach this year and it has worked out well for both cleaning out the off set and adding charcoal to the WSM's. Its metal so no problem with melting.

I swear brother Bill, you are the ultimate scavenger... or should I say dumpster diver?[/quote:h13997vb]

Puff told me he was offended and that he resembles that remark. :LOL:

i used to use a fireplace shovel, but now i just put on the fireplace gloves and put coals in by hand....only adiing maybe 10 briquettes at a time, so it turns out to be a couple of handfuls....then i position them with a stick...

Rob

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom