For The Game!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Pig,...................with all due respect for you, your taste buds, and culinary errr ummm aaa... taste, I'mma gunna havta double ditto :eek: :eek: lol ... hope you enjoy it

oompappy knows where it's at! :D Lager of corse. BTW oompappy. I'll hook you up with some local Limburger from Kutters cheese factory at Oink if ya like, Just say the word. =P~

When my dad used to live in NC he couldn't buy Limburger cheese there. He'd always ask me to bring him some when I went to visit him. That is the nastiest smelling stuff in the world! I put it in two Zip Loc and into a cooler and couldn't get the smell out of the cooler, so I threw it away. Next time I wanna eat something that tastes like Limburger I'll eat my sweaty socks!

Burgers and Brats , for the main meal. Niki`s chocolate chip cookies, chips , salsa, shrimp & crab dip , some bar mix munchies we picked up at Sams. Some of the others are bringing deserts and salads, its BYOB.

Im in for the limburger..thick slice of onion on a piece of rye....to quote our fav little cutey.."yummers" !

crazyhorse said:
what time does it start Walt, im right down the road from ya

I am starting the grilling at 3PM with the burgers first , considering I am using my offest smoker they go on first , then the Brats go on last after I boil em in beer , onions , pepper.

Back
Top Bottom