For all you Ray Lampe fans... (Dr. BBQ)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
I was just on amazon.com and saw that Ray has a brand new book coming out...if you are so inclined to buy it (please use this site to do so) here is the link to check it out. It is called:

The NFL Game Day Cookbook: 150 Recipes to Feed the Hungriest Football Fan

I have a line out to Ray to see if he will come back on the BBQ Central Show to talk about the new book and the new gig at the Greenbriar...replacing the old instructor Steven Raichlen!

I was looking him up this morning to see if I can find a Chef Jacket with Flames on sleeve similar to his. I've seen about 3 styles but can't find a single one online.

Anyone have a source for Chef Jacket/Coats that are Black and have some type of flame coming up the sleeve?

I'll keep an eye out for the book too. Thanks

EDIT: Here is kind of what I am talking about. I have seen a couple style similar but can't find any. http://www.peppers.com/images/products/ACFIuMmgO.JPG

Mike Hedrick said:
I was looking him up this morning to see if I can find a Chef Jacket with Flames on sleeve similar to his. I've seen about 3 styles but can't find a single one online.

Anyone have a source for Chef Jacket/Coats that are Black and have some type of flame coming up the sleeve?

You could try setting yourself on fire..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Bruce B said:
[quote="Mike Hedrick":18vngxdr]I was looking him up this morning to see if I can find a Chef Jacket with Flames on sleeve similar to his. I've seen about 3 styles but can't find a single one online.

You could try setting yourself on fire..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:18vngxdr]

No need with all the FLAMING ya'll do to me I'm White Hot bro.
lol

Yeppers.... We have to wait now.... In the mean time.. get cookin you Kooks!!

Bruce B said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":1n4yzy8c]yeah I couldn't be there so they got Lampe to fill in.

a poor substitute, I must say, for the man who invented brisket. :LOL:[/quote:1n4yzy8c]

Cappy invented Lampe!

Captain Morgan taught me everything I know.

Sorry about the lame sauces. Captain Morgan is to blame.

drbbq said:
Captain Morgan taught me everything I know.

Sorry about the lame sauces. Captain Morgan is to blame.

Ray the sauces are my fault, they're my recipes. I'm sorry.

Back
Top Bottom