Football Season is almost here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddog27

Sous Chef
I am so excited that football season is almost here! It truely is the best time of the year. Tailgaiting and a college or pro game on almost every night! I love it! I have Arizona State Sundevils football season tickets and I can not wait until the first game on Sept 1st! Can't wait to start tailgaiting again! :D :( :D

Anyone else looking forward to football season starting??

im kinda interested to see how well Spurrier does at S.Carolina (although im a Clemson fan :) )

Hell yeah Dog! I stoked for this season! Big Skins fan here, hope Gibbs can get them straight this year!

I'm so ready for football season, I've already set the tivo for the first preseason game.

That will be a bbq party for anyone who wants to come. I live for September through November.

Go Tar Heels! Go Panthers!

Burnt Food Dude said:
Made me feel downright un-American for not liking sports. :badgrin:

We should have a test before we allow people to join this board.

Susan Z said:
Ahhh, soon the Redskins and Nationals will both lose on the same day!

On edit: the Nats won tonight!

May those words get you pimp slapped at the Anger Management concert! 8-[

Susan Z said:
Ahhh, soon the Redskins and Nationals will both lose on the same day!

On edit: the Nats won tonight!

hmm the nationals are in 2nd place behind Atlanta

the red skins on the other hand ...i can see where your going with that.. :grin:

Susan Z said:
Yes, but the Nats were LEADING by 5 1/2 or 6 at one point, so have fallen 10 games or so back.....! May last night's win be the beginning of a beautiful streak! Like the time they won 12 in a row....

Go Nats! Go Skins!

Could be worse, look at the O's! They've turned back into the same sucky team the were! Good for that a&#hole Peter Angelos!

Susan Z said:
Poor O's! They don't even EXIST to me now that the Nats have arrived.

I agree Susan as well as the fact Cal is gone. No reason to watch or care about the O's anymore!

Sorry Dog, that will be the last from me about baseball on your post! I apologize! :!:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Susan Z":2vyby1ig]Poor O's! They don't even EXIST to me now that the Nats have arrived.

I agree Susan as well as the fact Cal is gone. No reason to watch or care about the O's anymore!

Sorry Dog, that will be the last from me about baseball on your post! I apologize! :!:[/quote:2vyby1ig]

No problem! I was just joking!! :D :D :D

ddog27 said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Susan Z":2vpv65dx]Poor O's! They don't even EXIST to me now that the Nats have arrived.

Sorry Dog, that will be the last from me about baseball on your post! I apologize! :!:

No problem! I was just joking!! :D :D :D[/quote:2vpv65dx]

I know, I can't believe I got wrapped up in baseball talk! I am a huge NFL fan!!! Go Skins!!!

Susan Z said:
I bet Spurrier will be great at his new post. He was just snakebit---as they all are---by having to work for that napoleonic humpty dumpty, dreadful dan snyder. Jeez I wish that guy would get his grubby mitts off the Skins. Can't stand him.

Snyder is young, dumb and full of money! You gotta give him credit, he's not stingy with his money towards making the team better. As long as he doesn't peddle with Gibb's they'll be fine!

Dilfer at the helm, K2 eating cement after trying to do tricks on his crotch-rocket and Braylon still not in camp...looks like another Super-Bowl bound year for us in C-Town!! :eek:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom