Food Saver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Toby Keil

Executive Chef
Saw this over at TVWB forum and I just ordered one.

Posted December 15, 2008 11:22 AM
Hi, all,

If you have a need for a good Foodsaver kit at a good discount and free shipping, go to
http://www.jardenstore.com/product.aspx ... 5718&cid=0
and use promo code L8FAV28 at checkout. The price comes out to $59.99, and free shipping today. It started life at $169.99, dropped to $99.99, and now to $59.99. VERY good price. I use my old one constantly with the BBQ, and it's almost on its last legs. I've seen very good reviews on this one, and just ordered my own Christmas present. True, it's last year's model, but that doesn't bother me in the least bit if my Foodsaver isn't stainless steel!

FOODSAVER® V2830
VACUUM SEALER KIT
Model # T000-33255
Included in this offer

2 - 11” FoodSaver® Rolls
2 – FoodSaver® Canisters
Wide Mouth Jar Sealer
Accessory Hose
Availability: In Stock
Reg. $169.99
Sale
$99.99

Features & Benefits
Parts
Warranty Info
Product Manual
The FoodSaver® V2830 appliance is part of our Advanced Design series, featuring innovative flip-up design, which allows you to save space on your counter when the appliance is not in use. CrushFree™ Instant Seal helps to protect and store delicate foods, and the two sealing levels and double-wide sealing strip make it easy to vacuum package liquids like homemade sauces and stews.
Features
Flip Design
Built-in Roll Storage & Cutter
2 Vacuum Speeds
2 Sealing Levels – Great for Moist and Dry Foods
Canister Mode
Extra Wide Sealing Strip
CrushFree™ Instant Seal

I've got one and use it all the time......works real good. You can use the generic bags at Wally World they are a little cheaper and work just as good!!

Thanks for this.

I have a very old model, doesn't even have the instant seal (or whatever you call it) button so that you can seal semi-liquids or 'tater chips. It won't die. I'll keep it as a back-up for this new one that should be here in a couple of days.

BOB

Back
Top Bottom