Food Network cancels Emeril Live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":tkw4ljr5]I was never a fan of "Emeril Live", but I do like his other show "Essence of Emeril" or the shows with Julia Child. Emeril made the Food Network what it is today! The "Bam" though is about as annoying as "PAY ATTENTION BOY"! :roll:

I hear ya![/quote:tkw4ljr5]

Whats all this this then?

I think Sanity is back ordered &
Sarcasm is in unlimited supply
on this tread :roll:

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3gdegsrc][quote="Larry Wolfe":3gdegsrc]I was never a fan of "Emeril Live", but I do like his other show "Essence of Emeril" or the shows with Julia Child. Emeril made the Food Network what it is today! The "Bam" though is about as annoying as "PAY ATTENTION BOY"! :roll:

I hear ya![/quote:3gdegsrc]

on this tread :roll:[/quote:3gdegsrc]

Ohh.......someones getting sensitive. Guess we should put you on the "Don't joke with list", BOY!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="007bond-jb":21s41jmk][quote="Nick Prochilo":21s41jmk][quote="Larry Wolfe":21s41jmk]I was never a fan of "Emeril Live", but I do like his other show "Essence of Emeril" or the shows with Julia Child. Emeril made the Food Network what it is today! The "Bam" though is about as annoying as "PAY ATTENTION BOY"! :roll:

I hear ya![/quote:21s41jmk]

on this tread :roll:[/quote:21s41jmk]

Ohh.......someones getting sensitive. Guess we should put you on the "Don't joke with list", BOY![/quote:21s41jmk]

Oohhh like PP? ;) He sure did put up a funny fight.

I saw the sanity joke on a tee shirt site
Here's another good one

Everyone has the rite to be stupid
But your abusing the privilege

Larry the above is a JOKE! so don't let it go to you head.
:LOL: ;)

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3nkswf6y][quote="007bond-jb":3nkswf6y][quote="Nick Prochilo":3nkswf6y][quote="Larry Wolfe":3nkswf6y]I was never a fan of "Emeril Live", but I do like his other show "Essence of Emeril" or the shows with Julia Child. Emeril made the Food Network what it is today! The "Bam" though is about as annoying as "PAY ATTENTION BOY"! :roll:

I hear ya![/quote:3nkswf6y]

on this tread :roll:[/quote:3nkswf6y]

Ohh.......someones getting sensitive. Guess we should put you on the "Don't joke with list", BOY![/quote:3nkswf6y]

Here's another good one

:LOL: ;)[/quote:3nkswf6y]

and we ALL know how big that bucket is!!!! ;) :LOL:

007bond-jb said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2pgtup04][quote="007bond-jb":2pgtup04][quote="Nick Prochilo":2pgtup04][quote="Larry Wolfe":2pgtup04]I was never a fan of "Emeril Live", but I do like his other show "Essence of Emeril" or the shows with Julia Child. Emeril made the Food Network what it is today! The "Bam" though is about as annoying as "PAY ATTENTION BOY"! :roll:

I hear ya![/quote:2pgtup04]

on this tread :roll:[/quote:2pgtup04]

Ohh.......someones getting sensitive. Guess we should put you on the "Don't joke with list", BOY![/quote:2pgtup04]

Here's another good one

:LOL: ;)[/quote:2pgtup04]

God Bless you JB <>< Austin 3:16

Paula Dean rocks

i once saw Ina light some machlight in a chimney starter.... that kinda threw me off from her :roll: :roll:

and i thought PP was what i have to do when i drink alot of pops with the foam on top ;)

Puff said:
Helen_Paradise said:
For some reason she creeps me out :shock:

Ina Garten is one of the nicest people around... I've talked to her on numerous occasions.. pretty funny as well.... and BTW.. by next year, she won't be using Matchlight.. you heard right from the horses mouth ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom