Fishing On PINS wiith Friends 11-18-09

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
Here are the pictures I was able to take before the frenzy started, Once the water came back into the wade gut the bite was on big time. Sandflea had 3 rods going off at once and was having a blast. We were using a new bait called fishbite stuffed sand dollars... What you do is take fishbites and get them mushy and stuff the goo into a half of a fresh dead sand dollar. Before you can say Ultima line, you got a gigantic POMP.. Maybe even 6-7 pounder. Ended up with 51 POMPs total. One 27.99999999 inch Red fish & many Bull Whitings. I had a lovely time with Nick, Dalyn, Ray, Mike, Colin. I was great to see Oz from a distance. Nice to see Jack, Bob and company. It was one of the most awesome days lately. BTW, tons of good fire wood everywhere..

SurfinSapo aka Sapolopolous

<object width="800" height="450"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=7729799&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1"><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=7729799&server=vimeo.com&show_title=0&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=00adef&fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="800" height="450"></embed></object>

DSC_0528.jpg

DSC_0534.jpg

DSC_0535.jpg

SANY0061.jpg

DSC_0530.jpg

DSC_0531.jpg

DSC_0533.jpg

SANY0065.jpg

SANY0068.jpg

SANY0070.jpg

Great pics Sapo. Looks like yall had a blast. Clever idear on that fish bites. Only decent fish I caught down there was when using live shrimp. I bet them thangs is pricey nowadays as they was mighty proud of em several decades ago. Condolences on your motor vehicles. That salt water done ate up two of my cars once or twice upon a time:)

bigwheel

Most of those pics look like they came from postcards. Real nice! 8)
'Cept those "fishin' trunks" :shock: ;)

Once again Sapo you've shared some Awesome video & pics with us :D Looks like a great time for all!
I've told you before....but here I go again....you're blessed brother to live in
a paradise!!

8)

I'm still amazed you can catch fish in that shallow of water. It looks like you could walk out 50 yards and still be knee deep.
The Jeep jig is nice. I expected to see a midget jump out of the trailer. :LOL:

Any time I see a post by Surfinsapo I cannot click through fast enough. Great post and pictures. Looks like a good time was had by all. I assume you will post some smoked fish from the SS patio :?:

Back
Top Bottom