first primo cook

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

swampsauce

Sous Chef
fired up some thighs tonight on the primo. very good grill. did notice the "hot spot" on the left side. easy to compensate for. was "grilling" tonight, 375-400. very small air adjustments made a big difference. held temp very well. real quick recovery after opening lid. cant wait to go low and slow. thanks again to wolfe rub for the donation, captn morgan for posting about the contest on the scbbq forum, finney for telling me the results, greg rempe for allowing the contest under his insurance umbrella. did i mention finney :D . thanks for all the help, tim

im turning into my dad, i dont know how to post pics, and i dont care to learn. sorry, tim

swampsauce said:
fired up some thighs tonight on the primo. very good grill. did notice the "hot spot" on the left side. easy to compensate for. was "grilling" tonight, 375-400. very small air adjustments made a big difference. held temp very well. real quick recovery after opening lid. cant wait to go low and slow. thanks again to wolfe rub for the donation, captn morgan for posting about the contest on the scbbq forum, finney for telling me the results, greg rempe for allowing the contest under his insurance umbrella. did i mention finney :D . thanks for all the help, tim

Who's this Finney guy you speak of?? :roll:

Back
Top Bottom