Firefox 3.0

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kloset BBQR

Executive Chef
I just downloaded Firefox 3.0 because I read on the BBQ Brethren site how you could make a few modifications to it and get it to run 3-30 times faster. So I downloaded it, made the mods and it does run blazing fast now.

The only problem I've experienced is that I can't log into BBQ Central now from Firefox. I input my user ID and password. I do not get a message that it is an incorrect user Id or password, just nothing happens.

Here is the weird part. I'm writing this message having logged in on IE. When I go to Firefox and try to log in, it shows that I am logged in at the bottom of the page. I just don't have access to all the features of the forum. However when I log out of BBQ Central on IE and go back to BBQ Central on Firefox and refresh the page, it shows that I am logged out.

Has anyone had this problem or know of a fix? I really like how Firefox 3.0 is performing other than this glitch.

:LOL:

Interesting theory there Jim, but I'm getting into other BBQ sites just fine. Just not this one and only on Firefox. Strange!

Anyone on this site ever smoked a Fox? That could be the reason. :LOL:

I found the mods on the brethren site...downloaded new FF and changed the settings as advised...and...MUCH FASTER!

BTW, no issue logging in or out here at BBQC!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom