Fire arm rights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tannehill Kid

Head Chef
I take it there are alot of us on this forum that like our fire arms. Watch the video and listen to this ladies comments she makes about guns. She is pretty much right on target but I would still be mad at the gunman myself.

What a testimony. Listen to the end. Her last sentence says it all.
For anyone who doesn't know what the 2nd Amendment is for...........

Here's a video that I guarantee you won't forget anytime soon! She didn't
cry, although she came close to losing it, and she gave those a reality
check they dearly needed.........

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 7893819675

Wow, even if you dont think citizens should own guns this video will make you reconsider. Thanks for posting it.

"Gun control is hitting what you aim at"

Well said

img_174021_0_d28da531dfabf8cb951cf6656d804b1a.jpg

Now JB...you know I don't hardly ever disagree with ya on any topic but your cyber art protest signs seem to be alledging a sub nose .38 and a few dozen speed loaders bees easily concealed? Having had the misfortune of trying it a few times I have arrived at the conclusion they aint all that easy to conceal. It sorta like walking around with a baseball in your pocket. Not even counting the speed loader gizmos of course. Now give me a little flat packing semi auto any old day. That at least also be safer..mo firepower..mo bullets etc. etc. The girls also think the semi autos are cuter and mo cooler looking. Now kindly don't axe me how I know this:) Now if you want all that stuff poked down in your wife's purse I take all this back of course. I know for a fact the Warden got one which will hold a Model 28 Smith and several boxes of bullets. Don't make me come down there Boy. 8) 8)

bigwheel

I’ve seen that several times, it’s very touching. Unfortunately she’s in front of a bunch of azzholes that do not give a crap. Looks to me like @#$%%^^ Schumer is trying real hard not to laugh.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom