Finney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Woodman said:
Geesh , you're uglier than even, .....me! Actually, I'm not as scared of you anymore. I thought you resembled that freakish sock puppet creature in your previous avatar!

Well where's your pic, Woodphoto?

Shawn, thanks for respecting me!

Shawn White said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1wysobxx]
Woodman said:
Have any of you guys actually seen Larry? Smoke Stock should be interesting!

Here you go HomoWood! Click on the pick for a fullsize pic of "Big Daddy"!

[URL=http://img228.exs.cx/my.php?lo...8.exs.cx/img228/6208/bigdaddy1ku.th.jpg[/img][/url]

:shock:

Who was the old SOB that used to be your avatar? And here all this time I've tried to be respectful to some old fart. :P[/quote:1wysobxx]

Shawn, that was Joe Gibbs the Hall of Fame Football coach of the Washington Redskins!

That's the Famous Woodpecker? What a let down, you're not only Fugly, but your are old! :vent:

Greg, I'm startin to believe that comment about you havin your nose up my ass!

Larry, that is me without a shower, at about 8:00 am after drinkin heavily the previous evening! I clean up a little better, but I am old , it's true......47! Woody

Woodman said:
Greg, I'm startin to believe that comment about you havin your nose up my ass!

Larry, that is me without a shower, at about 8:00 am after drinkin heavily the previous evening! I clean up a little better, but I am old , it's true......47! Woody

Don't make excuse's! Face it, you're ugly! ;)

Woodman said:
Ever notice how this shit is WAY funnier on Saturday and Sunday , than it is on Monday?

You might have a point DriftWood, but it is still funny as shit that you are GAY!

Back
Top Bottom