Finally, she is home.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well as you all know, my new smoker that I built had to have the axcle moved. I had it done by a certified welder and he has had it for over a month. SHE is finally home. Here are some pics. I am going to get the paint this afternoon and will be painting her tomorrow.

By the way, I still havent named her yet. I am looking for some idea's.

Gary in VA said:
Name her... Tipsy. :lmao:

or the way you described that toungue jumping up in the air... maybe it should be a HE. :lmao:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :lcry: :lcry: :lcry:

What do you think of?

T.O.W. (The Other Wife)
18.gif

I just got home from visiting Bill The Grill Guy in person. First of all, he's not nearly as ugly as Captain Morgan said he was and not nearly as cute as Rempe said he was. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I gotta chance to see his new pit in person. What a piece of work. Bill has got some talent!! He did a great job building this pit! Hopefully I'll be invited the first time he fires it up with some meat on it!!

I think he should name it, "Petunia"!

Sorry boys, but as kool as that pit is, and it is Very Very Kool, it just doesn't look feminine to me. Its defanetly a Jethro or a Bocephus or even "The Torpedo" or the "BBQ flier" as it kind of has an airplane look to it as well, but not a girls name....Naw, I like Bocephus!!

Well after thinking about this I think ELVIRA could be good for this pit. Like Elvira, Mistress of the dark. She will be black after all!!! :eek:

Okay here we go. I think I will do a poll using the names that are posted here. This is what we have so far:

Bocephus, Jethro, ELVIRA (Zillia)
Rough Rider (Kpigout)
Petunia (Larry)
T.N.W. "The New Wife" (The Joker)
T.O.W. "The Other Wife" (Bill The Grill Guy)
bigq'er (The Joker)
Big Lulu (Nick) [I think there may be a copywrite problem here]
Riberta (ScottyDaQ)
Tipsy (Gary in VA)
Shania (Captain Morgan)
Rusty (Our fearless leader Greg)
R2D12 (Jeff)
Bubba (Larry, again)

And who could forget Bruces very original idea Lulu. I think I wll keep that one off the poll, sorry Bruce.

Okay, I will give this a few more hours and then the poll will begin. Any more suggestions?

Larry Wolfe said:
I just got home from visiting Bill The Grill Guy in person. First of all, he's not nearly as ugly as Captain Morgan said he was and not nearly as cute as Rempe said he was. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I gotta chance to see his new pit in person. What a piece of work. Bill has got some talent!! He did a great job building this pit! Hopefully I'll be invited the first time he fires it up with some meat on it!!

I think he should name it, "Petunia"!

Careful Larry.... with all these complements.. its hard to keep Ol Bill in his place. :lmao:

Seriously.... Bill and his family are some of the best people you could ever meet and are some of the best friends we know.

Back
Top Bottom