Favorite Toys as kid?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a huge chemisrty set. Used to fill the house with all kinds of stinky gasses and sometimes smoke. I was always getting in trouble.

I somehow (not going to say) got ahold of 5 pounds of powdered magnesium. Thats the stuff that sparklers and firecrackers are made with. I used to make home made flares and fireworks. It was a blast !!!!!!

Al

I cant tell you how many years I spent with a Erector Set. Every year I got a add on to the set. Much fun indeed. The big deal was when I got the electric motor that pluged into the wall. Those day's are gone for sure in the toy industry!

Erector set (till we lost all the nuts and bolts), daisy bb gun (still got it, but the spring is roached from millions of bb's shot at a garbage can in the back yard), Buddy L dump truck for hauling dirt dug up in moms flower garden and at 12 years old, my Winchester bolt action 22 with a 7 shot clip..

Tinker toys! My dad made a bicycle and a lawnmower out of them for me once. lol My sister and I were great at making swingsets.

Bicycle....I'd build ramps out of plywood and a 4 inch cement block and jump them. I can't say how many times I saw stars when I'd hit the other side of a ditch. lol

Basketball and goal, spent many hours shooting hoops with my sister, mom and dad.

Baseball bat, glove, and ball. My family would play together a lot of times on Sunday afternoons.

Swimming pool, how I miss living at home and using that all summer long!

Oh, weapon toys too? Of course, the Daisy Red Ryder lever-action (I had to prop the stock against my foot or leg to cock it). And the real archery target and bow and arrows (with brass target tips). And the many pre-Whammo slingshots made from carefully selected forked sticks, strips of inner tube, and leather (it took two to make a slingshot; one to stretch the rubber tight, one to tie it with string). :)

--John 8)
(I was and still am deadly with a slingshot.)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Diva Q":25lnhqwo]Tinker Toys, Easy Bake oven, Wonder woman doll, barbie winnebago, commodore 64.

Evidentially Puff still is using his!! :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:[/quote:25lnhqwo]
1.gif

I was wondering if you'd catch that one :LOL:
Everything was fine till ..................... ;)

*Another one for the cave of deletion*

OH yeah, I didn't think about the beginner bow and arrows my sister and I had. Today the grandkids play with it!

We also had an Atari 2600! I miss paying PacMan and Fast Food.

Back
Top Bottom