Favorite NFL team?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well living in SoCal without a local team(SD dont count as local)
Been a Broncos fan since I met John Elway But when we steal somebodys team I probably will go that way

wow, great pics Kpig...we're really excited about the D Train...excellent to hear he's got a good heart and head to go with those legs!

Greg Rempe said:
The Cleveland Browns....of course!

[smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif] [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Been an Eagles fan since I was a kid. I remember going to a game and watching Norm Sneed play quarter back and another when the half footed fella, Tom Dempsey, kicked.

Jack

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS

Growing up in Georgia, my dad and I watched the Atlanta Falcons all the time, even though they never won! LOL Now I watch the Colts! I prefer college over pro but I'll watch Manning sometimes. I used to live about 35 minutes outside of Indy and people there were just nuts during football season! Boy, did I make some mad when I told them the Colts defense just wasn't up to muster! They were really mad when it turned out I was right!

Thom Emery said:
[quote="Helen_Paradise":nzll4kx1]Raider Nation!

OH MY God Helen You admit that in public?
LOL[/quote:nzll4kx1]

You think that's bad....give me a couple days and I snap a pic of SuperFan. He has a banner hung over the garage and flags out on game days.

HUGE Napoleon Kaufman fan ...back in the day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom