FATZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fatz

Got an address? We could have some of the Boyz from Chicago stop by and pay them a visit around midnight!!!!!!!!!!!!
PARTY!!!!!

I'm not familiar with PayPay, but has anyone checked into getting a refund through them? Worth a try.

He's not responding to similar posts on other forums either... I'd like to give him the benifit of the doubt considering what his region has been through butt......

After all of this Fatz bashing, wouldn't you schmucks feel awful if you found out he was dead? It's not like his business had thousands of folks to take care of it had he passed away or something tragic happened to him. I wouldn't start an "Anti Fatz" rally until you know for sure you've been scammed. If you have been scammed then you have every right to spread the word.

Good thought >>>>>>I'd like to give him the benifit of the doubt considering what his region has been through<<<<

Larry writes >>>>if you found out he was dead? <<<<<

now, that is dramatic :)

I was just thinkin the same thing. Any of us could die, and it would just look like we weren't posting............Susan?????? :eek:

But the question was, "...wouldn't you schmucks feel awful...", I don't know, awful is a pretty strong word. :wwnn: :wwnn: :wwnn: :wwnn: :wwnn: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
21.gif

Larry writes >>>I wouldn't start an "Anti Fatz" rally until you know for sure you've been scammed. <<<<<

True, I agree 1000% ... but lets examine the facts as it is KNOWN before this get's Dr. Phil and Oprahesque with the worst case scenario type stuff:

1) guy did'nt get rub
2) guy miffed about not getting rub
3) guy asks a legitimate question of forum, then states do not order if scam is involved
4) new Fatz's E mail found... from the other one listed on Website
5) Fatz's website has a postin on it FROM EARLY DEC.
6) guy didnt get rub
7) guy finds out there's a new postin on the web site
8) guy gets miffed, again, and more

is there a problem with Fatz.???...... who knows at this point??? I would hope not, and am hoping it's only a technical misunderstanding..

.and truely, for all we know , the guy postin might just have a case of the ass against the Fatz guy, and is blowing smoke just to cause trouble...

but it certainly seems to have all the makings of a permanent non- shipment of rub....

If Fatz is around he might want to step up to the plate be heard ... unless, of course, ya know, he's a schmuck

Fatz

I think it is a cheap person and one that may want to hide from people when they have a web site selling things and pretend to be a REAL business and DO NOT HAVE A PHONE # on their web site.
He may be dead, but if he had a business phone someone could at least take calls and answer peoples' questions, or put up a message stating his situation.
And if he's dead or just temporarily out of business, it would only take 2 seconds to put that up on his site or just tear it down.
PARTY!!!!!!
ed

i saw on another website that he is into a new line of work touring with bands selling merchandise

he should have taken the website down and sent refunds out though

Crazy writes >>>> saw on another website that he is into a new line of work touring with bands selling merchandise <<<

Umm what other website, Crazy??

so the schmuck aint dead :^o :^o hmmmmmmmmmmm good info ,wdroller i love it when a bunch of minds get together and figure out stuff
Glock if you sent it via an email or mail i'd be callin a postal inspector or the DA bout now... :idea:

I think the real concern here should be all of the people ordering this guys stuff! I dont care how good it is, the bottom line is this is just some guy off the street in his kitchen after taking a s*#t not washing his hands and picking his ass and making all thaty rub! You guys must be nuts!!! I wouldnt take it if it was for free! New manufacturing facicilty? Hmmm lets see, Guy got evicted and has no way to respond to all of your emails cause the sheriff has his computer and make an occasional post at a free spot that has internet service. This stuff is not regulated by anybody. For all you know there is dried up jizz in the rub. Make your own rub like most of us here do anyway, his cant be that much better, piece of mind above all

CrazyWhiteMan said:
I think the real concern here should be all of the people ordering this guys stuff! I dont care how good it is, the bottom line is this is just some guy off the street in his kitchen after taking a s*#t not washing his hands and picking his ass and making all thaty rub! You guys must be nuts!!! I wouldnt take it if it was for free! New manufacturing facicilty? Hmmm lets see, Guy got evicted and has no way to respond to all of your emails cause the sheriff has his computer and make an occasional post at a free spot that has internet service. This stuff is not regulated by anybody. For all you know there is dried up jizz in the rub. Make your own rub like most of us here do anyway, his cant be that much better, piece of mind above all
Here we go again... #-o

Go again where? I am not critisizing but rather raising awareness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom