FATZ

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CrazyWhiteMan said:
I think the real concern here should be all of the people ordering this guys stuff! I dont care how good it is, the bottom line is this is just some guy off the street in his kitchen after taking a s*#t not washing his hands and picking his ass and making all thaty rub! You guys must be nuts!!! I wouldnt take it if it was for free! New manufacturing facicilty? Hmmm lets see, Guy got evicted and has no way to respond to all of your emails cause the sheriff has his computer and make an occasional post at a free spot that has internet service. This stuff is not regulated by anybody. For all you know there is dried up jizz in the rub. Make your own rub like most of us here do anyway, his cant be that much better, piece of mind above all

:craze: :pop: :craze: :pop: :craze: :pop: :craze: :pop: :wwnn: :hug:

Ahhh the infamous popcorn. I dont get where it applies to my post. Maybe you can fill me in

I never ordered anything from Fatz, and prolly never will. To me, it is not worth the "gamble" that I may , or ,may not get it!

I'm pretty sure that Fatz had a hiccup last spring when he got "found out" by some authority near him that he was making and selling the stuff in violation of code. He resumed shortly after that, but I'm not sure he ever proved he was legit after that.

CrazyWhiteMan said:
Ahhh the infamous popcorn. I dont get where it applies to my post. Maybe you can fill me in
You never did, hence my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom