Farrah Faucet Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow, just a couple of hours ago I read story about
her friends warning the end was near....I had the
famous poster on my wall when I was a kid, and
even had a Charlie's Angels t-shirt.

I had a friends wife who was a spittin image of her, I still have photos of Farrah saved on my work CPU.

Trivia: Logans Run (the Movie) was her 1st role ( I think) I may have it on VCR tape.............

Sad news. She was born and raised in Corpus Christi. I think I still have that famous poster of her from the 70's back home... condolences to all.

Well deepest condolences and prayers on behalf of herself and them kin to her by love..blood..or marriage. Possibly the most beautiful woman in the world and yeppers her and her boyfriend finally got married just the other day. When I lived in Corpus for the 2nd time 71-74 we lived right next door to Farah's best friend and old school mate. Recall well her name was Lucy and she was a surfer chick. Always like to lay around in the backyard wearing a little bitty bikini with the plumber crack always showing. Had the most unusual dawg I ever seen named Speedie who was a cross between a Colley and a Basset Hound. That dawg was a hoot. Anyway Farah got her first break doing "Ultra Brite" toothpaste commercials (or that was the rumor I always heard..wasnt there personally so wouldnt bet my life on it:). She had a bunch of nice pearly white teeth so can see how she fit the role. Just got a feeling Jesus will welcome her with open arms. Hope she didnt get into that Bhuddhaism or some other heathern religion. Them movie starts tend to gravitate to that junk for some reason.

bigwheel

bknox said:
What the heck, Michael Jackson just died of cardiac arrest. I DO NOT have a poster of him.

But do you have an album of his??? Specifically, Thriller, on vinyl???

bknox said:
How did you know I had Thriller on Vinyl. :shock:

I also have a decent collection of gangsta rap I confiscated from my oldest. Now that she's 18, goodbye Fiddy cent, Eminem and Ludi-chris. :D
:shock:

Got a cute text from the baby boy yesterday. He say, Farah went to heaven and met God. God said since she had been such a nice lady she could have one wish fulfilled as pertaining to earth. Farah say, "Well I want all the little children of the world to be safe." At which point God killed Michael Jackson. Sounds plausible to me.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Got a cute text from the baby boy yesterday. He say, Farah went to heaven and met God. God said since she had been such a nice lady she could have one wish fulfilled as pertaining to earth. Farah say, "Well I want all the little children of the world to be safe." At which point God killed Michael Jackson. Sounds plausible to me.

bigwheel

REPOST
http://www.bbq-4-u.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 705#229705

Back
Top Bottom