fab b

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I dont like to brag but I was one of the original white rats on all the FAB products. So if you want to know something just axe me. The answer to question one is NO. If you got original FAB B it needs to be mixed with pure water. I always use Pierriere just for good luck. Just teasing of course..but I do like to use bottled water just to make sure it dont taste funny. You ever had any tap water from Fredericka...whew it sorta twangy to say the least. No tellin whut is living down in there. If you bound and determined to be number one mix in one small can of pineapple juice and eleminate eggxacty that much water. Now this for brisket only..which is the only place you need FAB B to start with so hopefully it will be applicable.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well I dont like to brag but I was one of the original white rats on all the FAB products. So if you want to know something just axe me. The answer to question one is NO. If you got original FAB B it needs to be mixed with pure water. I always use Pierriere just for good luck. Just teasing of course..but I do like to use bottled water just to make sure it dont taste funny. You ever had any tap water from Fredericka...whew it sorta twangy to say the least. No tellin whut is living down in there. If you bound and determined to be number one mix in one small can of pineapple juice and eleminate eggxacty that much water. Now this for brisket only..which is the only place you need FAB B to start with so hopefully it will be applicable.

bigwheel

So that's what happened. LOL :roll:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom