Everybody send Larry a GET WELL card.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for thinking about me Chris! I'll tell anyone who has never had the true "Flu" before, pray you don't get it. First of all the Dr. has to shove a huge swab 10 feet into your nose to get the culture in order to tell you whether or not you have Influenza. Then they give you a prescription that is not covered by insurance and costs $90 for 10 pills. And come to find out the pills don't kill the flu virus they only make the symptons less severe. I think I would still be in bed had it not been for the pills. This thing kicked my butt, and I will get a flu shot from now on!

Missed ya, ya big lug. Now get some rest and start smokin! Nothin gets rid of the flu like a big greasy pork butt!

Believe me....everyone here gets a cold and claims its the flu. When you have the flu.....there is no comparison.

Try to eat a few veggies with all that smoked meat, ok?

Captain Morgan said:
... Nothin gets rid of the flu like a big greasy pork butt!
A few shots of Captain Morgan will help! :-D :LOL: :badgrin:

Captain Morgan said:
Missed ya, ya big lug. Now get some rest and start smokin! Nothin gets rid of the flu like a big greasy pork butt!

Doing 4 butts next weekend for my girls birthday party!! And I can't wait a great reason for a good smoke! One turns 3yrs old on the 14th and the other turns 18yrs old on the 20th!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":3togqaid]Missed ya, ya big lug. Now get some rest and start smokin! Nothin gets rid of the flu like a big greasy pork butt!

Doing 4 butts next weekend for my girls birthday party!! And I can't wait a great reason for a good smoke! One turns 3yrs old on the 14th and the other turns 18yrs old on the 20th![/quote:3togqaid]

Yep, Larry gets laid every 15 years whether he needs it or not!

Reminds me of a joke I heard the other day.

Hope it brightens your day.

An elderly gentleman has found a woman with whom he fall in love and wishes to remarry. But before he does so he wishes to make sure she's in good health so he takes her to his son the doctor.

His son the doctor takes her into the examining room and comes out several moments later very exitedly.

"Dad, Dad!" he exclaims, "She has acute angina".

To which the father says " aha! you peeked!"

Feel better Larry.

Niagara River Smoker said:
That's the norm around here!!!!! :roll:

Well, in this General Discusson section at least...but not anywhere else. Complaints for too many rules and comlaints for not enough! You still gotta be a tough guy in here to keep your posts on topic! :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom