Errors

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

john a

Executive Chef
WTF - I've just logged in three times in a row. Each time was a good log in until I try to respond to a post???

I use to sell a very specialized aviation software program that worked great until the programmers would do an update; then all hell would break loose from our users???

ETA:

Now I'm getting the invalid session crap again. If it's only AOL that's affected this way I'm screwed, the only alternaative with Brighthouse is Earthlink or Roadrunner. Tried them and would rather have no internet than either of them.

This is somewhat new, never had these problems before.

John A. said:
WTF - I've just logged in three times in a row. Each time was a good log in until I try to respond to a post???

I use to sell a very specialized aviation software program that worked great until the programmers would do an update; then all hell would break loose from our users???

ETA:

Now I'm getting the invalid session crap again. If it's only AOL that's affected this way I'm screwed, the only alternaative with Brighthouse is Earthlink or Roadrunner. Tried them and would rather have no internet than either of them.

This is somewhat new, never had these problems before.

JUNO!?

It's the PhP of the BB I believe.. just keep trying. It was happening to me too, just don't hit submit again or you will post over and over....LOL...remember before the internet? we never had these probs..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom