EIGHT MORE DAYS!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What was the bet, I didn't know there was a bet?

As, far as the game goes, I'll say my congratulations to OSU.

Anybody who thinks OSU "stomped" M is just saying that because they know deep down they are lucky to have won the game.

Two plays turned the tide in that game. Henne missing that wide open receiver down the sideline in the first quarter I think,...and,

the personal foul late in the game when OSU was 3rd and 15 and M got flagged with he personal foul "helmet to helmet" foul. I happen to think it was a good call...but it turned the whole momentum of the game around.

Bruce, don't dilude yourself! Take away the two unforced blown snap errors, and it ain't even close! ;)

ZBQ...you're right it was a great game, you guys won...I wasn't bitching about the call, I thought it was a good call. As soon as it happened, I turned to the guys that were there and said, "That's it, game over." I was really surprised by the high scoring, I expected a much lower scoring game...either way, it was a fun one to watch.

As for you Woodman...take your Klose pit, dust it off, turn it sideways and shove it up your a$$. [smilie=a_whatsthatyasaysonny.gif]

Back
Top Bottom