Eating veggies shrinks the brain

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I already splained all this to some other numb nuts on another forum..so I just cut and paste. Sorry for any redundancy all over again to those who hang out at both places:

Actually if any of yall had bothered to watch Fox News with the bald headed medical exspurt today...it aint the veggies which shrinks your brain..its the lack of B-12 of which little is found in the plant kindgom. Mostly applies to vegetarians and folks like me i.e. Raw Vegans (badly backslidden might I add:) Now there is some who believe a person can get their B's from non-animal sources but they err on that factoid in my book. I think a person needs to eat a little meat..but not much. Once a week is plenty to maintain adequate levels of the B vitamins. Person can either do that..suck a coupla raw eggs each week or take vitamin supplements. I had just about rather do the meat thang once a week if it was me. Now will give you a tip on how the vegetarian Hindu's from Inda get their B's is from their rice. It has so many bugs..weevils..and rat turds in there its a great source of B vitamins.

bigwheel

Well just trying to help the retards understand that veggies do not shrink up their brains any greater than they have already shrunk:)

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well I already splained all this to some other numb nuts on another forum..so I just cut and paste. Sorry for any redundancy all over again to those who hang out at both places:

Actually if any of yall had bothered to watch Fox News with the bald headed medical exspurt today...it aint the veggies which shrinks your brain..its the lack of B-12 of which little is found in the plant kindgom. Mostly applies to vegetarians and folks like me i.e. Raw Vegans (badly backslidden might I add:) Now there is some who believe a person can get their B's from non-animal sources but they err on that factoid in my book. I think a person needs to eat a little meat..but not much. Once a week is plenty to maintain adequate levels of the B vitamins. Person can either do that..suck a coupla raw eggs each week or take vitamin supplements. I had just about rather do the meat thang once a week if it was me. Now will give you a tip on how the vegetarian Hindu's from Inda get their B's is from their rice. It has so many bugs..weevils..and rat turds in there its a great source of B vitamins.
bigwheel

Hate to agree with bw, but that almost makes sense!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom