Eating Good (And Healthy) In The Neighborhood

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Unless that chicken was ovenfried, it's only half healthy! But is sho looks good and I'd eat it!! :D

Looks Good John.. Just wait for my next post In grillin, fresh ground briskit burgers With beef tallow fryed potatoes :shock:

Something about fried, breaded chicken... I don't care what you pair it with, it just can't be that healthy.

I'm going to invent a salad... my Louisiana Style deep fried shrimp and crab leg salad with colby-jack cheese and extra thick ranch dressing, topped with Tony Cachere's seasoned cracklins! I may even put lettuce in it. :twisted:

Captain Morgan said:
I already invented that.

Ok Cappy, I'll try to get BMchevygrl to post her famous garlic feta salid recipe with cajun Blackend chicken or fish :shock: & it aint no Lebanese recipe either. That recipe will put theirs to shame big time....

[smilie=a_jester.gif]

And speak of the devil, did you notice he's back to humpin' my leg?
[smilie=leg_humpin.gif]

boar_d_laze said:
[smilie=a_jester.gif]

And speak of the devil, did you notice he's back to humpin' my leg?
[smilie=leg_humpin.gif]

Watch what you say here Rich, I think we some funnys round here. Kinda like Fred Sanford woulld say " you mean they this way" ( hand shaken side to side) [smilie=a_bravo.gif]

You think the problem with that boy is "cravings?" [smilie=eek2.gif] [smilie=a_makeitstop.gif] [smilie=a_damnit.gif] Oy vey ist mir.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom